Impersonate a Teacher Contest!
You are invited to submit a video clip of yourself impersonating a teacher.
Clayton Parker from McCordsville, USA / CC BY-SA (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0)
Here are the rules:
- Video clips must be no longer than 120 seconds.
- The spirit of the video must be in good fun. Nothing cruel, vulgar, or insulting allowed.
- Videos are to be emailed to the academy at: firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject: "Video Contest"
- Deadline for submission is March 6, 2020
- The videos will be judged for the quality of the impersonation and for their comedic value. Use costumes, real class content, etc.
- The prize for this contest will be a $25 gift card, a book of the impersonated teacher's choice, and a special gift from the teachers.
Thank you to all the teachers for being sporting and approving the contest--may the students be merciful!
Best of luck to you all,