As we begin the week, I am excited to announce our first contest of the year. This one has the particular goal of helping everyone get caught up with all of their work. A number of students joined us a little late and many of us struggle to readjust to the new schedule of being back in school. This contest is for you!
Here are the rules:
- During grading next week, your teachers will look to see if you have everything turned in for UNITS 3, 4, and 5. All assignments for all classes. If you have everything in, your name will go into a raffle.
- Only assignments that receive a passing grade will be counted as "in."
- There will no change to late work deadlines. However, if you want a chance to win, you must have everything in on time for UNIT 5 and any missing assignments from UNITS 3 and 4 turned in by this Friday (September 27, 2019).
- There will be two names drawn: The first from among students enrolled in a class bundle (three or more classes) and the second from among all students in graded courses.
- Prizes are an R.A.S. T-shirt and a very nifty book stand for working at a computer. The bundle student gets first pick.