Site news

We're Back!

We're Back!

by Admin User -
Number of replies: 10

Thank you for your patience over the last day and half. 

File:Brokenlaptop.png

Please let us know via email (the.rolling.acres.school@gmail.com),
if you encounter any difficulties logging in.
A few tips that have helped those who are having issues:
~ Clear the cache on your browser.
~ Open a browser tab in "private" or "incognito"
In reply to Admin User

Re: We're Back!

by Joseph Poole -
In reply to Joseph Poole

by Bridget M. T. Johnson -

How come the messaging system only allows contacts to message you? I am having trouble with it. 

In reply to Bridget M. T. Johnson

by Mark T. Moriarty -

I can't figure out how to view a message...

In reply to Mark T. Moriarty

by Bridget M. T. Johnson -

It keeps saying contact requests and I can't view messages or add certain people to my contacts, especially the teachers. 

In reply to Bridget M. T. Johnson

by Mark T. Moriarty -
I can't add my friends who are not in my class to my contacts.
In reply to Mark T. Moriarty

by Noël Meyer -

I think Mr Rolling said he would work on it.

In reply to Noël Meyer

Re: Messages

by Cecilia del Rosal -

Am I the only one who no longer has messages? I don't have the little word bubble next to the notification bell...and the other way to access it won't work. How are we supposed to communicate with the teachers? @Paul the message thing takes a little bit to figure out, I did have messages yesterday, but today I don't.

In reply to Admin User

by Paul Moriarty -

This system is really weird I have a message from someone and I can not read it because he is not one of my "contacts" and I can only message people in my class. and it deleted all my previous contacts except two that are not even in my class. this may just be me being ignorant but someone please tell me how this is supposed to work?

Update: Now I can't even message the word buble and and everything is just gone!

In reply to Paul Moriarty

by Admin User -

Dear Messengers,

Messaging has been shut down temporarily in order to see about fixing some of the issues you all have noticed with the new version.  Be sure to stop in and talk to teachers during tutor times to ask any questions.

Further updates regarding this will be emailed out, so ask a parent to get the latest about what is happening.

Best to all,

Mr. Rolling