How to Use the Virtue and Spiritual Formation Program:
- Chose which Virtue and Spiritual Formation Program you are going to use this year. Three options are available: one based on St. Francis de Sales' Introduction to the Devout Life, another on Thomas a Kempis' Imitation of Christ, and the third on the Sayings of the Desert Fathers.
- Each program includes thirty reflections, one for each week of school.
- The Virtue assignment/reflection should be completed first thing Monday Morning.
- Follow any instructions for reflections in the guide during the rest of the week.
The one-year Study Skills program teaches general academic skills—from organization to memory techniques to analysis to how to work successfully with teachers. These general skills are reinforced and practiced in each of our Primer courses.
This course is recommended for 6th-7th grade students who are transitioning into independent middle school work.
- Teacher/Author: Kenneth Rolling